Monday, February 13, 2012

Zucchini and Potato Hash

Things have been a bit crazy around here lately.  It seems like I've been saying that a lot lately so maybe crazy is the usual and I should just get used to it.  I had this for breakfast yesterday.  It gave me such a warm feeling on a rainy, cold day.

The recipe came from Everyday Food Magazine.  Strangely enough I haven't changed anything.  Pretty easy too and since I was the only one home, I scaled down the recipe for just me. Dice a potato and onion.  Saute in a little oil until the potatoes are browning but not cooked through.  Throw in salt and pepper to taste.  Add diced zucchini to pan and continue 0n until everything is cooked through.  Fry an egg the way you like them and enjoy.

Try it.  You will be glad you did.  Trust me on this one.

Karen

And Charlie too.  He just didn't get to enjoy this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment