Monday, April 30, 2012

The Chew and Clinton's Potato Salad

I love The Chew.  I have watched every show and have even protected some of them on the DVR so Charlie doesn't erase them.  If you watch, you would know the ones.  Jo Beth Williams, the relay race, Momma T and most recently Olivia Newton John.

I laugh so much while watching it that I can't help but be in a good mood.  And I generally watch it at 4:00 in the morning.  It makes my day!

I try so many of their recipes and we have loved them all.  I will admit that I don't usually try Daphne's although she has had one or two that looked good.  And I wish her the very best as she moves back home.  If I had to tell her anything, it would be focus on the goal and you can get through anything.

Here's my latest addition from The Chew:



You can find Clinton's recipe by clicking on the link above.  We didn't have any corn, which is absolutely unbelievable in this house but what can I say.  I can image how good it will be with the added crunch and sweetness of the corn.

This dish comes together to fast and is so good.  I even ate some for breakfast yesterday.


We made sandwiches too. A little different than the one Clinton made.  Although I do plan on making his.  Mango chutney sounds so awesome.  Our sandwich was a mix of a panini and a club.  Once again we used artichoke pesto and cesar dressing on the bread.  A mix of ham, turkey, bacon and swiss cheese topped with tomato and onion.  Press it into a press and Yum.  Coupled with Clinton's potato salad and you have yourself a meal.  It was scrumptious.

Try it today.  You will love it!

And try watching The Chew.  You will love it too.

Live, Laugh, Love,

Karen and Charlie






2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I get to see it during my lunch break when we are busy at school(I work in the clinic) and I don't get a lunch until 1:00pm. I have like what I've seen, maybe I'll give it a better look and actually see the whole thing. It looks like a very good lunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should DVR it, if you can. It leaves me laughing everyday. They have such a good time and you can always find something that you can make.

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete