Sunday, December 12, 2010

2010 Christmas Season

Random Thoughts Running Through My Mind --

I will make it through this Christmas Season and never step foot in a mall.

Every gift will fit in a stocking.

Christmas cards were mailed on time this year. 

I have made cornbread dressing more this year than any other year in my life.

I have the most wonderful family.

Sometimes you can blur the line between Mom and Friend.

Charlie and I have been married for 7 years today.  Happy Anniversary Baby.  I love you!

I haven't watched a holiday movie yet.

I love Starbucks coffee.

How many questions will a child ask if the mall Santa doesn't look exactly like the Santa in their mind.

I have several friends that I have known more than half my life.

What are sugar plums? 

And what in the world is mincemeat?

I have never been ice skating in New York.

I have to roll out alot of gingerbread cookies.  Yum.

Live, Laugh, Love.

Karen and Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment