Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins

How's your memory?  Ever had a recipe (or anything else) simply leave your brain?  I know that I have made these pumpkin spice muffins before but I couldn't for the life of me remember how to do it.  Thank goodness for technology.  I googled 'pumpkin spice muffins' and got thousands upon thousands of results. 

After reading a few I realized that everyone has their own version.  I knew the ones I had made before were simple.  So this is what I went with:

Pumpkin Spice Mini Muffins

1 box Spice Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines)
1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin (not pie filling)
1 1/4 cup water

Mix together and put in mini muffin pan, muffin pan or loaf pan.  You get to choose.

I baked at 325 for 28 minutes.  Adjust your time depending on your pan.

Enjoy. One Perfect Bite!

There were several sites using a very close version of this one.  Some say it was originally a Weight Watchers recipe, others used a yellow cake mix.  Since I don't remember where I got it years ago, I cannot give credit to anyone.  If you believe it is yours, please comment and accept my thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I have recipes leave my brain all the time. Someone will say remember this recipe and I say no and they'll say well you posted about it. lol. This would be a fun recipe to whip up Thanksgiving morning.

    ReplyDelete