Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Perfect Burger

I love burgers cooked on a charcoal grill.  Enough said.  The end.  Please don't even try  to tell me that there is a better way to have one.  Unless it is a bowling alley burger, you know the kind, don't you.

Anyway, back to the charcoal...Charlie gets to do the dirty work of starting the charcoal in the chimney.  Actually, Charlie does all of the outdoor cooking.  I slice and dice and whatever else, oh, I get the plates out of the cabinet.  I work so hard!

Almost ready now.  I think.  You see I'm never quite sure, so if you aren't you should read the paragraph above. 

This part isn't my thing and now you know why.  I can never tell if the charcoal is ready or not.



Now we're cooking.  Good looking patties, wouldn't you say.  We always use 80/20 for good juicy burgers.  Yum.

Burgers on the grill

Now we're talking.  I've got everything ready to go inside and I can't wait to sink my teeth into these.
Yes, you have to smash it down a little.  I'm not sure whose big mouth this might fit into.  But I am sure that it was great.  German potato salad on the side and man, oh, man.  You should give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment