Monday, April 16, 2012

Beef Enchiladas

I've been away for awhile.  Sometimes things overwhelm me. I truly let the little things stress me way to much.  I cook to bring my focus back to what really matters, family, friends, laughter and the blessings that God has given me.

I became a consultant for Tastefully Simple products and of course, wanting to be the best I starting trying the food in different ways so I can tell my customers about all the ways they can use them.  They offer a Corn and Black Bean Salsa that is fabulous.  I eat it out of the jar with chips.  But then again, I'm a salsa fanatic!

Here's the end result:

Yes, I went crazy with the green onions.

Here's how I got there.

Beef Enchiladas

2 pounds ground beef
1 jar Tastefully Simple Corn, Black Bean Salsa
2 teaspoons Tastefully Simple Fiesta Dip Mix
1 can Enchilada Sauce
12 corn tortillas
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
green onions, chopped
jalapeno, chopped finely

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Spray 9 x 13 oven proof dish with non stick cooking spray.
Brown ground beef, drain and add Fiesta Dip Mix.
Stir in Salsa and remove from heat.
In separate pan, heat enchilada sauce.
Dip a tortilla in sauce in sauce, coating until pliable.
Add meat mixture in center of tortilla and roll.
Place seam side down in oven proof dish.
Continue with all tortillas.
Pour remaining enchilada sauce on top.
Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
Cover with foil and back for 15 minutes.
Remove foil and cook for 15 minutes.
Garnish with green onions.

You will love it.


Live, Laugh, Love,

Karen







No comments:

Post a Comment